Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Fwd: MyFig

Subject: Fwd: MyFig

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 07/25/2017 06:39 PM

To: "bbuente@1010dev.org" <bbuente@1010dev.org>

See below reply from David. Have you been in touch?

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director
South Park BID

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

o. 213-663-1112

C. 401-439-8147

24/7: 866-560-9346

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: David Somers < david.somers@lacity.org <mailto:david.somers@lacity.org> >
Date: July 25, 2017 at 6:31:20 PM PDT

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Cc: Wallis Locke < wallis@southpark.la <mailto:wallis@southpark.la> >

Subject: Re: MyFig

Hi Ellen,

We just have the brochures (attached) that we made available as part of the 'Fig
it Out 1 campaign <http://www.myfigueroa.com/> . I actually have a large stack that I can
provide if needed. For engagement opportunities to corridor residents and businesses, you
may want to reach out to Hilary Norton emailto:HNorton(atpgre.com> who is planning an
event to distribute the 'FigitOut' TAP cards.

I think either Tim or I are going to be on the ULI panel, David Zehnder had
reached out to us.

chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles/large/public

/blank.gif> <http://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles

/large/public/blank.gif> <http://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files

/wph266/f/styles/laroe/public/Olb.png> David Somers
Supervising Transportation Planner I
Transportation Planning + Policy

chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles/large/public

/blank.gif> chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles

/large/public/blank.gif> chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files

/wph266/f/styles/large/public/blank.gif>

chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles/large/public

/blank.gif> chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles

/large/public/blank.gif> Los Angeles Department of Transportation

chttp://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/g/files/wph266/f/styles/large/public

1 of 4

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: MyFig

/blank.qif> <http://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/q/files/wph266/f/styles

/larqe/public/blank.qif> 213.972.5966 chttps://twitter.com/LADOTofficial>

<https://www.instag ram.com/ladotofficial> <https://www.facebook.com/ladotofficial>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/LAD0T2012>

/larqe/public/blank.qif> <http://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/q/files

/wph266/f/styles/larqe/public/blank.qif>

<http;//basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/q/files/wph266/f/styles/larqe/public

/blank.qif> <http://basic.cityofla.acsitefactory.com/sites/q/files/wph266/f/styles

/larqe/public/blank.qif> <http://ladot.lacity.orq/>

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I
acted and behold, service was joy." - Rabindranath Tagore <http://en.wikipedia.orq

/wiki/Rabindranath Taqore>

Notice: I am off every other Friday

Notice: The information contained in this message is proprietary information
belonging to the City of Los Angeles and/or its Proprietary Departments and is intended
only for the confidential use of the addressee. If you have received this message in
error, are not the addressee, an agent of the addressee, or otherwise authorized to
receive this information, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately.
Any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of the information contained in this
message is strictly prohibited.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la
<mailto:ellen(asouthpark. la> > wrote:

Hi David,

Hope you're doing well! I'm reaching out regarding a couple of MyFig-
related items. First, we have a new residential property in the district, TEN50, and we
met with 2 of their HOA members yesterday. They asked if there were any informational
materials that were distributed to businesses or residences regarding the project. We
shared the original renderings but I wanted to check to see if any new materials have been
made.

Secondly, one of the South Park BID board members, Bob Buente, is putting
a panel together for ULI's Fall Event and he's looking to have someone speak on behalf of
the MyFig project. The focus is creating multi-modal neighborhoods. Would you or someone
from the team be interested/available? Let me know and I'll make the intro.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best,

2 of 4

10/19/2018 09:20 AM

Fwd: MyFig

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

— imageOOl.png

— ATT00001.htm

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la | o. 213 663 1112 | c. 401 439 8147
southpark.la | Facebook | Twitter | Instaqram
24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

t i

-A H 900Q2. 1 H+n-

( ]